How to Earn Money from Facebook Page
- How to Earn Money from Facebook Page
- 10 Ways to Earn Money from a Facebook Page
- 1. Earn Money from Facebook Monetization
- 2. Earn Money Through Facebook Stars
- 3. Earn Money Through Your Facebook Page by fb Fan Subscription
- 4. Earn Through Branded Content
- 5. Earn Money Through Affiliate Marketing on Your Facebook Page
- 6. Earn Money by selling Products
- 7. Earn Money From Facebook Page by Selling Services
- 8. Earn Money by PPD Sites Through Your Facebook Page
- 9. Sell the Traffic of Your Facebook Page and Earn Money
- 10 Ways to Earn Money from a Facebook Page
Facebook page is a very good way to earn money online!
Those who do not know much about the digital world, a question will definitely come to their mind after hearing this – Can one really earn money just by creating a Facebook page?
If someone had told me the same thing 9-10 years ago, I would definitely have thought the same. But after working as a digital marketer for the last 9 years, today I can firmly say this to you –
Yes! Money can be earned from Facebook page.
And it is not a small amount, you can earn million dollars if work properly!
Let’s give a look. According to the report of Socialbakers in 2022, the top 5 facebook pages based upon earnings are:
- National Geographic (estimated earnings: $100 million)
- WWE (estimated earnings: $80 million)
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show (estimated earnings: $70 million)
- Red Bull (estimated earnings: $60 million)
- Marvel Entertainment (estimated earnings: $50 million)
After checking these out, you will also be convinced, that money can be earned from Facebook pages. If you want to know how to create a facebook page, then read this article, everything is explained in detail here. In this article of Digital Petu, we will know what are the ways by which money can be earned from Facebook page.
10 Ways to Earn Money from a Facebook Page
As of the second quarter of 2023, Facebook has 2.989 billion monthly active users. In such a situation, no matter on which topic you’ll create your facebook page, you’ll get followers for sure. And earning money from Facebook page depends mainly on 3 things:
- How many active followers and users do you have on your Facebook page?
- Are they targeted audience of your page?
- How much engagement is there on your Facebook page?
If these 3 basic requirements of your Facebook page are being fulfilled, then you can earn money from your Facebook page by these 12 ways:
1. Earn Money from Facebook Monetization
Facebook monetization is a way for creators to earn money from their content on Facebook pages. Here, facebook shows relevant ads on your page as per the content you publish and the interest of audiance. They are known as In-stream ads.
What are In-stream ads?
In-stream ads are 15, 20, or 30 seconds ads. They can also be bumper ads, which are 6 seconds long. These ads appear before, during, or after videos.
Types of In-stream ads
Basically they are two types:
Pre-roll ads: These ads play before the video starts.
Mid-roll ads: These ads play during the video.
Requirments for the Eligibility of In-stream ads
- Have a public Facebook Page
- Have at least 10,000 followers or 250+ return viewers.l
- Have at least one of the following in the last 60 days – 50,000 post engagements or 180,000 watch minutes
- Be located in a country or region where in-stream ads are available
- Comply with Facebook’s Community Standards, Payment Terms, Page Terms, Content Monetization Policies, and Content Monetization Terms
Once your fb page meet these requirements, you can apply for in-stream ads through Meta Business Suite. Once the application is approved, you will be able to start earning money from in-stream ads on your page.
How Much You Can Earn from In-stream ads on Your Facebook Page?
The amount of money you earn will depend on a number of factors, including the type of ad, the demographics of the user who sees the ad, and the goals of the advertiser. Again, when a user watches the ad for a certain amount of time or takes a certain action, such as clicking on the ad, you earn money. So the amount is not certain.
Although, as per my experiance, you can earn $500 easily per month. A study by Tubefilter found that the top 1% of Facebook creators earn an average of $20,000 per month from in-stream ads.
2. Earn Money Through Facebook Stars
Facebook Stars are virtual gifts that fans can buy and send to you on Facebook.These are a way for fans to show their appreciation for creators’ content.
To activate the “stars” feature on your page, first you need to eligible for facebook monetization (above requirements).
Who Can Earn More From Facebook Stars?
These people can earn more from fb stars –
- Stand up comedians
- Motivational speakers
Ultimately, who they can engage their audiance and satisfy them. Once your audience will be happy, they will send you more stars.
As per my experience, by this kind of feature, people earn thousand of dollars every month.
Note: If you are able to make any of your skills entertaining for people, or if you are able to solve any problem of people, then you can earn a good amount of money every month from Facebook.
3. Earn Money Through Your Facebook Page by fb Fan Subscription
A Facebook creator can earn money from his Facebook page by subscription.
Facebook’s Fan Subscriptions feature allows creators to offer their fans exclusive content and other benefits in exchange for a monthly subscription fee. The subscription fee is set by the creator, and Facebook takes a cut of the proceeds.
Eligibility for Facebook Fan Subscription
- The Page must be public and have at least 10,000 followers.
- The Page must have a good standing with Facebook’s Partner Monetization Policies.
- The Page must have a valid payment method.
- The Page must be located in a country or region where Fan Subscriptions are available.
For Whom, Facebook Fan Subscription is a Better Option for Earn Money?
Creators who provide unique and valuable content regularly on their page, can use fb fan subscription as a better earning source. You can’t use it for those content which is available anywhere.
For example: Poet, unique cooking recipies, online coach, hidden facts, beauty tips etc.
4. Earn Through Branded Content
Branded content is content that is created by a creator or publisher for payment by a business partner, where the partner influences the content or is featured in it.
For example, a fashion influencer might create a branded content post about a new clothing line that they are promoting.
How to Create Branded Content on fb?
To create branded content on Facebook, you must first be eligible for the Branded Content Tool.
To be eligible, you must:
- Follow Facebook’s Branded Content Policies and Partner Monetization Policies.
- Remain compliant with Facebook’s Community Standards and Content Monetization Policies.
- Be the owner or an admin of a Facebook Page.
How Much You Can Earn from a Branded Content?
If your fb page have large followers and engagement then you can easily charge $100 – $500 per post.
Warning: When your page will be eligible for branded content, be careful! Because many hackers send emails by asking you to promote their content and they will pay $1500 or more. If you click on any link out of greed then they will hack your page.
How You Can Find Brands for Branded Content?
Facebook itself will send you information about brands related to your page, which you can contact for branded contents.
5. Earn Money Through Affiliate Marketing on Your Facebook Page
Affiliate marketing is a process where you generate leads, sells or sign-ups for a 3rd party(business) by an affiliate link. The 3rd party pays for every lead, sell or sign-up. Now-a-days every business has their affiliate programs.
For example, amazon, flipkart, eBay, click bank all have their affiliate programs. You can join their affiliate program. They will give you an unique affiliate link. Every time a person buy something by visiting that link, you’ll get a commision.
How You Can Promote Your Affiliate Link on Your fb Page?
You can’t directly promote your affiliate link on your fb page. You have to create content and provide value to your audience. In between that content you can promote your affiliate link.
Or, you can run fb ads to promote your affiliate links.
How Much You Can Earn from Affiliate Marketing?
You can earn $1 to $1 million per month by doing affiliate marketing on facebook. All depends on your smartness and skills.
Don’t forget, fb has millions of active users every day. If 0.01% of people also buy from your link, you’ll earn in million.
6. Earn Money by selling Products
You can also earn money by selling digital or physical products on your Facebook page. Many people are earning a good amount of money by doing this.
Now for example, you have created your own e-course or eBook. Or create a physical product. Then make a related facebook page and find followers. After some time they will start to buy your products.
Delivery of digital products is very easy. And for physical products, you can deliver that to buyers through courier.
In this way, you can earn a good amount of money by selling physical or digital products through your Facebook page.
How much you can earn?
In this method;
- You should make only the targeted audience your followers
- More engagement and active users is better
- At the same time, your product should have strength to give high value
If all these are fulfilled then you can earn $1000 to $100000 easily.
Note: In this method, you do not need a large number of followers. Here you can earn money even from just one follower, if he buys your product. One of my aunty, who sells beauty products and have a little more than 3000 followers on her page, easily earns $1500 a month.
7. Earn Money From Facebook Page by Selling Services
You can also earn money by selling any service through your Facebook page.
Now for example, I have a friend who has good knowledge about yoga and bodybuilding. He has created his Facebook page related to this. On this, he keeps posting high value content related to health, yoga and bodybuilding.
More than a thousand local people are connected to his page. Many of them take personal training from him. Also he gives online consultancy if anybody ask for by taking a fee.
In this way he earns a good amount of money every month.
So, if you too can fulfill the needs of people by providing some kind of service, then create your Facebook page right now and start earning money.
8. Earn Money by PPD Sites Through Your Facebook Page
PPD sites, or Pay Per Download sites, are websites that allow users to download content for a fee. The content can be anything from e-books and software to music and videos. PPD sites typically pay content providers based on the number of downloads from unique users.
You can earn money using PPD sites from your facebook page by these ways:
- Promote PPD content on your Facebook page.You can find PPD content on a variety of sites, such as ClickBank, PayLoadz, and Digistore24. Once you find some content that you want to promote, you can create posts on your Facebook page that link to the content on the PPD site. When your followers click on the link and download the content, you will earn a commission. Or create related content and ask to DM you for download link if fb blocks that link.
- Create your own PPD content and promote it on your Facebook page. If you have expertise in a particular area, you can create your own e-books, software, music, or videos and sell them on PPD sites. Then, you can promote your PPD content on your Facebook page to reach a wider audience.
- Run contests and giveaways on your Facebook page where the prize is a PPD product or service. This is a great way to generate excitement and interest in your PPD content, and it can also help you to attract new followers to your Facebook page.
- Partner with other Facebook pages to cross-promote PPD content. This is a great way to reach a new audience and to increase your chances of making sales.
9. Sell the Traffic of Your Facebook Page and Earn Money
You can also earn money by selling the traffic of your Facebook page.
If your page has thousands of followers and engagement, then you can send them to any website or YouTube channel. Even if you don’t have a website or channel, you can send traffic to others’ websites and YouTube channels. In return you can take the asking price. Because, once someone’s website and YouTube channel starts getting traffic, they will find ways to earn money in countless ways.
More from this blog: